Developer:mod work / Version: 1.5.2
Uploaded in Sep 20, 2018 from HappyMod App
Verified by 5 devices via HappyMod App
We suggest use HappyMod to download App Backup & Restore - Easiest backup tool mod v1.5.2 (Unlocked) with 3x speed.Direct Download (5.2 MB)
Direct download link of App Backup & Restore - Easiest backup tool mod v1.5.2 (Unlocked)
✰✰ Sponsored & Authorized by Apex Apps ✰✰
Best App Backup Restore Tool - Backup your apps to SD card or RAM or cloud drive. FREE UP your device storage! Faster & Smaller.
Super Apk Backup Restore Tool - Simple Transfer : Apk Extractor & Apk Editor & Apk Installer & Apk sharer !
App Backup & Restore is a Small, Simple, Easy backup tool developed by Trust Lab, who aims to develop useful Tool & Productivity apps for Android devices.
What can you do with App Backup & Restore?
- Bulk Back-up & Restore apps that are not used frequently to save more space .It is a appsaver and APK backup assistant.
- Auto Back-up & Restore multi-versions to avoid unnecessary or dissatisfied updates.
- Batch Back-up & receive & Restore your apps to enhance data security.
- Customize Back-up & Restore apps to create your own local appstore and transfer & share apps to others.
Highlights of App Backup & Restore
◈ Apk Extractor - Extract & Retrieve apk files and export as duplicates.
◈ Apk Editor - Downgrade app versions if you dislike updated ones.
◈ Apk Installer - Receive & Restore & Recover apks after factor resetting or in a new device.
◈ Apk Assistant - Create your own local Playstore by backing app up.
◈ Apk List Refresher - Auto refresh you app list.
◈ Apk Sharer - Migrate & Send apps to different devices. Receive apps from other devices while traffic is limited or the network is not in good condition.
· Backup Restore to Local by default
· Easy Backup & Restore to external SD card
· Super Backup & Restore to Cloud drive
· Simple Backup & Restore to Cloud drive to keep multiple version
· Scan apk & files on your device
· Auto backing app up with notifications
· Easy Backup apps without closing them
· Show & Backup & Restore system apps
· Schedule auto backup
· Auto List refresher
· Show backups’ size & time & version & name
· Protect backup & restore against deletion
· Bulk & Batch backup restore, send receive, upload download
· Upload & Download apps to at Google Drive, Dropbox, etc
· Send & Share & Receive backups through Email or other channels
· Overwrite & Downgrade & Backup old versions
· Manage apps by installed/archived
· Sort installed & archived by name, date, size
· Show Local & SD card storage usage
· Hypershell speed
· Cache Cleaner & App List Refresh Manager
· Scan virus/malware for mobile security
· Touch & Hold apps to check details
· Share market links and see detailed information about the app
· Search apps in Playstore
· Options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule.
· Types of app & apk supported including Game, Tool, Social Media etc.
· App Restore & Phone Recovery, Samsung/Xiaomi/Lenovo/Motorola backup supported
1- App Backup & Restore CANNOT backup/restore data or settings of apps, it only backup/restore apk files.
2- App Backup & Restore is a APK, Game Extractor that can only restore apk files that have been backed up BEFORE.
3- If you want to auto backup apps, please open our app before updating apps.
4- Please backup apps to SD card or cloud before factor resetting, or backups will be removed due to system restriction.
5- For some devices, our app backup tool cannot support SAF permission so it cannot switch to SD card. Please try with Backup Restore - Apk Extractor.
- READ SD CARD to modify or delete the contents of your SD card
- READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY to enable auto backup
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2fWMvS7
Join our Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/2fchGrv
Contact us: [email protected]
|Lang||af am ar az az-AZ be be-BY bg bn bn-BD bs bs-BA ca cs da de el en-AU en-CA en-GB en-IN en-XC es es-US et et-EE eu eu-ES fa fi fr fr-CA gl gl-ES gu gu-IN he hi hi-IN hr hu hy hy-AM id in is is-IS it iw ja ka ka-GE kk kk-KZ km km-KH kn kn-IN ko ky ky-KG lo lo-LA lt lv mk mk-MK ml ml-IN mn mn-MN mr mr-IN ms ms-MY my my-MM nb ne ne-NP nl pa pa-IN pl pt pt-BR pt-PT ro ru si si-LK sk sl sq sq-AL sr sr-Latn sv sw ta ta-IN te te-IN th tl tr uk ur ur-PK uz uz-UZ vi zh zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW zu|
|Permission||WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE ACCESS_WIFI_STATE INTERNET READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION GET_TASKS SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS CALL_PHONE READ_PHONE_STATE WAKE_LOCK RECEIVE C2D_MESSAGE|
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an app to access precise location.
Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 4.0.3、4.0.4 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 4.1、4.1.11 (JELLY_BEAN)|
|Supports Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Cpu||arm64-v8a armeabi armeabi-v7a mips mips64 x86 x86_64|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640, 65534|
Wi-Fi hardware features:
The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.
|Uses implied Feature||
The app uses one or more features on the device for determining location, such as GPS location, network location, or cell location.#The app uses precise location coordinates obtained from a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver on the device.#The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.#The app uses the device's telephony features, such as telephony radio with data communication services.#The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.#The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.#:
|Valid From||Fri Feb 29 02:33:46 CET 2008 until: Tue Jul 17 03:33:46 CEST 2035|
5.2 MB / 1 Downloads / Sep 20, 2018